Terms And Condition
Use of the website is provided by SEMS Welfare Foundation subject to the following Terms and
- By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective
from your first visit.
- SEMS Welfare Foundation may change these terms and conditions from time to time;
your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the
time of use.
- SEMS Welfare Foundation reserves the right to change the content of the website at any
- SEMS Welfare Foundation has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this
website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the
content of any of our pages is inaccurate please contact us, email
- SEMS Welfare Foundation accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal
injury, resulting from use of this website. SEMS Welfare Foundation makes all
reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this
website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT
equipment before downloading information and files. SEMS Welfare Foundation will not
accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
- When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or
endorse the views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for
damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
- Please request permission before using our logos or other branded material. We reserve
the right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not
in our interests.
- Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. You
may copy or print the information for private purpose including teaching. You may not
amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without SEMS Welfare
Foundation’ written consent.
- Images and photos used on this website are the property of SEMS Welfare Foundation
or other Copyright owners. The may not be reproduced or used without SEMS Welfare
Foundation’ or the copyright owner’s written consent.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and rules or specific terms of
use relating to specific material then the latter shall prevail.
‘SEMS’ acknowledge its great appreciation to the volunteers and their assistants.
At present we don’t have any plan to grant remuneration on the services that will be
assessed by you in future.
All information you have given in this form will only be used to maintain information
sheet. We guarantee this information will be not used for any other purpose apart from for
the benefit of the Foundation. This form and all the information in it, are property of SEMS
and shall not be revealed to any other party.